Interesting Facts, April 2014 by George Chung Realtors
- Armadillos have four babies at a time and they are always all the same sex.
- Armored knights raised their visors to identify themselves when they rode past their king. This custom has become the modern military salute.
- Aztec emperor Montezuma had a nephew, Cuitlahac, whose name meant "plenty of excrement."
- Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under is cap to keep him cool. He changed it every 2 innings.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
- Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day.
- Back in the mid to late 1980's, an IBM-compatible computer wasn't considered a hundred percent compatible unless it could run Microsoft's Flight Simulator.
- Bank robber John Dillinger played professional baseball.
- Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33.
- Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.