Interesting Facts, January 2014 by George Chung Realtors
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- A quarter has 119 grooves on its edge, a dime has one less groove.
- A shark can detect one part of blood in 100 million parts of water.
- A skunk can spray its stinky scent more than 10 feet.
- A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.
- A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans!
- A walla-walla scene is one where extras pretend to be talking in the background — when they say “walla-walla” it looks like they are actually talking.
- About 3000 years ago, most Egyptians died by the time they were 30.
- About 70% of Americans who go to college do it just to make more money. [The rest of us are avoiding reality for four more years.]