Open House Fundraiser at 12816 Indianapolis St.
Benefit For Walgrove Elementary Studio Lab
Sunday, June 29th, 11:30am-5pm
Don’t miss your chance to tour a brand new Craftsman style 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home in the quiet, Mar Vista knolls. And join George Chung in a benefit for Walgrove Elementary’s Studio Lab. Walgrove Elementary’s Studio Lab is a project-based learning space which utilizes the integration of many areas in a single project through STEAM, which stands for science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics. In Studio Lab students work collaboratively to use materials to solve challenges and document their learning. Until now the Studio Lab program has been financially supported by our parent body through donations, but now they need OUR HELP!
George Chung is kicking off the $70,000 fundraiser at his 12816 Indianapolis Open House on June 29th and matching the first $10,000 in proceeds.
Stop by and enjoy tasty tacos, cold drinks, a can’t-miss raffle and more!
Come Enjoy $1 Tacos
Enter a Raffle for Your Chance to Win this Beach Cruiser!
Walgrove Elementary’s Studio Lab provides opportunities for Students to collaborate and learn. Come Support Walgrove.
George Chung Realtors will match the first $10,000 in proceeds donated at the fundraiser
12816 Indianapolis St., A Truly Spectacular New Home Features:
- 9 feet 1st floor and 10 feet 2nd floor ceilings.
- All windows & French doors are dual paned insulated vinyl
- All interior doors are solid mahogany
- All counter tops are Carrara Marble
- All cabinets are plywood boxes with maple frames and doors
- White Oak floors
- All windows except closet have Craftsman detail molding
- Master bedroom/bathroom suite: with custom built cabinet and desk, gas fireplace with remote, balcony with view toward the ocean, large walk in closet with 2 built in dresser and shoe shelves, large Jacuzzi tub with self contained heater and motor, Moen fixtures, 5.1 Surround sound wired in, recessed LED lights,
- Enormous open living room, dining room and kitchen great room.
- Living Room: gas fireplace/mantel with remote, crown molding, wainscoting, 5.1 Surround sound wired in, recessed LED lights,
- Dining Room: coffered ceiling with crown molding, custom built in buffet hutch including dual wine rack and gigantic hanging wine glass holder, walk in pantry, Deck leading to rear yard,
- Modern kitchen with huge island one with 30 inch porcelain sink and breakfast bar, a 24 inch porcelain utility sink, large pantry, hanging pot rack, All Thermador appliances – 48” fridge, 48” stove with double oven, 48” hood, 24” dishwasher, 24” microwave/convection oven. Full height Carrera marble back splash.
- Downstairs master bedroom/bathroom suite with deck leading to rear yard
- Both upstairs are bedroom/bathroom suite one with Juliette balcony
Call now 310-391-6346 or email George Chung Realtors to schedule a private viewing if you didn’t make it to the Open House. And it’s not too later to contribute to the Walgrove School.