A few issues ago, I spoke about what is happening to the velocity of the real estate market in Mar Vista. In January of this year, real estate home prices increased fast and sold higher than previous quarters. The most important contribution to the increase, I believe, is the Internet. The Internet accelerates a buyer’s home search. Twenty years ago, home shopping began with buyers visiting a Realtor’s office to find information about homes for sale or driving around on open house days looking for signs that property was for sale. Today, over 90% of home buyers start their home search with the internet.
Online marketing is essential to promote a new listing and extend awareness to more people now that real estate is moving toward a global reach. Real estate websites and apps centralize publically available real estate data into one website and allow people to search for homes online, but the accuracy of the information being provided is highly debatable. In the end, local area knowledge is a prized element to online real estate searches. For example, there is a significant difference in the value of a home next to neighbors who maintain a nice exterior upkeep of their home compared to neighbors who don’t. Even a nice looking home in a known gang related area can change a home’s value. With the intent to bring local expertise online, George Chung Realtors is launching its new website to provide a more informative and interactive experience for selling and buying a home in Mar Vista.
Here’s how it works:
• What is my home worth? Type in an address in the 90066 area and discover what the market value is worth based on George Chung’s 30+ years of door knocking the Mar Vista area.
• Do you want to see the inside our listings from your mobile device? Check out our new videos.
• In support of reducing carbon emissions, George Chung Realtors is going GREEN! George Chung Realtors famous “Trendsetters” newsletter is now online. Sign-up today for Trendsetters digital.
• Need more information about current GCR listings? Check out the new listings page.
• What is going on in the 90066? Check out the Mar Vista page
• Do you want to see our website on your smartphone, tablet, or PC? Our new website is responsive to all devices.
“We listened to the requests of our community and redesigned our site to provide a better way to connect with Mar Vista real estate,” said George Chung, Broker and Founder of George Chung Realtors. The result is a fresh, new look with streamlined navigation and informative content.
Georgechungrealtors.com is the first place you want to visit to know about Mar Vista real estate.